Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)Chime: I checked all meanings of the word, none fit. I haven't bought this item yet. It is lovely, but very small. Being nearly as wide as it is tall must make it unstable, because it says, "Rubber stopper in the bottom where you can add sand for stability." Hmm. A drain with a stopper would be good to drain it, although rubber would get moldy fast. But if you add sand, that would stop up the drain. It seems the description was written by someone who is not a native speaker or who uses a very different dialect of English. Maybe a rubber dish for the sand? Again, mold. I want something I can use, so I'll give this a miss. Maybe the maker will come enlighten me and change my mind.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Hummingbird Chime
0 comments:
Post a Comment