API Water Wiggler With Natural Pottery Cover Review

API Water Wiggler With Natural Pottery Cover
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I purchased 3 wigglers for 3 birdbaths I have in my yard. I thought they would be an interesting feature in the birdbaths since I don't have a fountain in any of them. I also thought they would help with algae buildup. I purchased the less expensive ($20) plastic cover water wiggler which are the same as the pottery cover. 1 stopped working with in weeks of buying. The other 2 lasted less than a year. They did wiggle the water but it was hardly noticeable and they offered no help in keeping algae from growing. Even if they worked, when they were running, they scared off the birds!!! A TOTAL waist of money!!!!

Click Here to see more reviews about: API Water Wiggler With Natural Pottery Cover



Buy Now

Click here for more information about API Water Wiggler With Natural Pottery Cover

0 comments:

Post a Comment