Potina 7779 37.5-Inch Bird Girl Statue Review

Potina 7779 37.5-Inch Bird Girl Statue
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I first saw this statue in Bonaventure Cemetery in the late '80's and thought it was really neat, but didn't think much about it until the book became a best seller. It was sort of a running gag that I needed my own BIRD GIRL and I finally got it as a gift for my last birthday.
Standing approx. 3 ft tall on a rectangular base this is made of fiberglass, it has a grayish greenish bluish patina (at least mine does) and unless you try to move it, you'd think it was cast bronze like the original (which was 5 ft. tall). The fiberglass composition is pretty sturdy but clearly it is lighter than the real deal. This is a very well done reproduction and fits in the corner of my perennial garden as if it were always there. The elements do not appear to have affected its appearance over the past year, but I do keep it covered with a tarp fastened by bungee chords during the winter months since winter in MI can be pretty fierce. Unless there is an extreme act of God, I don't think this statue is going anywhere.
A friend had bought a similar Bird Girl which is approximately 2 ft tall and he gives this product high marks. He left it uncovered in IL over the winter and said it looks fine. There were no issues with fading or damage.
This is a great gift for the gardner in your life who likes the statue and wants to have his/her own BIRD GIRL.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Potina 7779 37.5-Inch Bird Girl Statue



Buy NowGet 26% OFF

Click here for more information about Potina 7779 37.5-Inch Bird Girl Statue

0 comments:

Post a Comment