Lixit Quick Lock Plastic Bird Bath 5in x 3in Review

Lixit Quick Lock Plastic Bird Bath 5in x 3in
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I have tried many of the different baths out there, but my conure has ignored them all. I've been resorting to the kitchen sink, and even then, there's fighting and I have to sprinkle water onto him (he won't just bath in it himself). I would notice him taking baths in his water bowl, but he still wouldn't like it if I gave him something else to bathe in. His water would not only ended up dirty (and I wasn't always around to change it right away), but the dish was also fairly small, and he would sometimes fall in it (imagine that picture). I ordered this bath, and as soon as I put it in his cage, he knew exactly what to do. I have a happy and CLEAN conure now.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Lixit Quick Lock Plastic Bird Bath 5in x 3in



Buy NowGet 33% OFF

Click here for more information about Lixit Quick Lock Plastic Bird Bath 5in x 3in

0 comments:

Post a Comment