Copper Bird Bath Review

Copper Bird Bath
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I spent quite a bit of time shopping for a copper birdbath, and I decided on this one based on the "fact" that it was "100% copper". Well, while it may have a very thin layer of copper plating, it certainly is not solid copper. It never occurred to me that "100% recycled copper" meant that the small amount of copper on the birdbath is "100% recycled" rather than "the bowl is made of 100% copper." My birdbath has been in use about 3 weeks and is already rusting quite visibly. I chose to buy from Brookstone through Amazon, because I believed them to be reputable. I could have purchased THIS birdbath elsewhere for less.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Copper Bird Bath



Buy Now

Click here for more information about Copper Bird Bath

0 comments:

Post a Comment