Allied Precision Water Wiggler with Pottery Cover Review

Allied Precision Water Wiggler with Pottery Cover
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I really like the water wiggler....but it does not last long. I got mine last July for a present (I asked for). It worked great for about 90 days. The batteries (if it works all the time) last 1-2 months. The first thing that happened is that the spinning piece (hooked on the bottom) kept getting caught in things and then had to be readjusted every so often. The rubber floats on the wires rotted and kept slipping.
Next the plastic top broke when I was taking it off to replace the batteries. I may have done this about 6-7 times when this happened. I could still use it, the(plastic) screw would not stay on the cracked top. It still works occasionally...for a few minutes. I am hoping they make some adjustments to it to take care of these issues. It's a good idea and anything that keeps mosquitoes from breeding is great.
I think it is very overpriced for an item that lasts less than a year. If you get one, keep the info and expect to be asking for a replacement.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Allied Precision Water Wiggler with Pottery Cover



Buy NowGet 23% OFF

Click here for more information about Allied Precision Water Wiggler with Pottery Cover

0 comments:

Post a Comment