ACE Trading - Southern Sales C BRD-490314 Resin Bird Bath - Green Review

ACE Trading - Southern Sales C BRD-490314 Resin Bird Bath - Green
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
The birdbath looks more expensive than it actually is until you pick it up and touch it. During assembly the user would be wise to fill the long stem with sand or gravel. I just used some gravel from our driveway to fill it up. Extra weight adds substance and balance to the birdbath which otherwise might blow over in a gentle breeze.
Assembly is easy, but there are 6 pieces, not three. The large pieces screw together easily, but I did have some difficulty with the bird and branch which are two separate pieces. I inserted the branch first as directed, then added the bird. Both the bird and branch have attached plugs that fit into holes. When I pushed too hard to fit on the bird, the plug for the branch broke. Now what? First I tried Shoe Goo alone, but the piece being glued was unstable and unable to support the bird. Finally I got a brainststorm to screw on the bird with a green decking screw. Between the screw and more Show Goo the bird is on firmly.
I may eventually just take that bird and branch off anyway because it might inhibit larger birds like robins from enjoying a good bath. I'll be monitoring the situation.
It's actually an attractive birdbath and sits on the ground fine. You may find one of these for less money when on sale at your local Ace. I paid twenty dollars for one NOT on sale at Ace.
Shockingly this birdbath was made in China.


Click Here to see more reviews about: ACE Trading - Southern Sales C BRD-490314 Resin Bird Bath - Green



Buy Now

Click here for more information about ACE Trading - Southern Sales C BRD-490314 Resin Bird Bath - Green

0 comments:

Post a Comment