Wingspan Copper & Iron Bird Bath with 19" Bowl Review

Wingspan Copper and Iron Bird Bath with 19 Bowl
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I am very pleased with this bird bath. The copper dish is sturdy (not terribly heavy but not at all flimsy) and the stand is heavy iron pipe. The pieces simply screw together with a firm construction.
I think the 3 prongs are insufficient to hold the bath upright, so I just forced the pipe further into the ground and it's perfect.
The dish is *very* large and holds quite a bit of water.
I plan to top it off with hot water throughout the winter; I bought it for all-season use.
This looks so unfussy and elegant in the garden!
UPDATE: I've hung the modern artisans copper spiral water feeder over the bath so that it occasionally drips water into this wingspan bird bath. I buried the stake a little deeper so the copper pan is about 18" above ground. It's a very sleek ensemble! I top off the spiral water feeder rather than the bird bath so that it drips readily.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Wingspan Copper & Iron Bird Bath with 19" Bowl



Buy NowGet 33% OFF

Click here for more information about Wingspan Copper & Iron Bird Bath with 19" Bowl

0 comments:

Post a Comment