Marimekko Hetki? Moments Shower Curtain Review

Marimekko Hetki? Moments Shower Curtain
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I really love the shower curtain. It looks just as good in my bathroom as it does in the picture. My only beef with the product is that it was a bit more "plastic-y" in texture than I expected and the creases were horrible to get out. I tried soaking in in the bath and drying with a hair dryer which has worked with previous curtains. However this one provided extra stubborn.
The label warned against ironing it or putting it in a dryer. I ended up having to machine wash and dry it in the machine. It didn't do any damage and got the wrinkles out.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Marimekko Hetki? Moments Shower Curtain



Buy Now

Click here for more information about Marimekko Hetki? Moments Shower Curtain

0 comments:

Post a Comment