Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)The first bottle of this cleaner I bought a few years ago for the one (heated) bird bath I had in the winter. It cleaned it without problems and it lasted a long time - I certainly got my money's worth!
This summer I added a big beige plastic bird bath to my garden. Since its nested underneath a tree and it is frequently used by birds and even squirrels, I have to clean it often. This cleaner works great: I spray it on, let is sit for a minute or two, then I use a dish washing brush or kitchen scrub sponge to remove the green organic build-up and it looks like new every time.
Here are the benefits listed on the bottle that convinced me to buy this product in the first place:
- safe for use around birds, animals and humans
- is environmentally friendly
- biodegradable, skin friendly and nontoxic
- safe for use around plants
- not harmful to fish or other aquatic life
- no air polluting VOCS
- uses renewable soybean resources
You can also use it on: "...garden statues, sculptures, stone and bricks of organic debris, mineral deposits and build-up...and will help correct mineral problems such as scaling, staining and water discoloration."
I was skeptical the first time since it was soy-based, but the consistent and reliable cleaning results won me over - I'm buying another bottle.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Microbe-Lift Birdbath Statuary Cleaner, 32 oz
Click here for more information about Microbe-Lift Birdbath Statuary Cleaner, 32 oz
0 comments:
Post a Comment