Echo Valley 5135 Illuminarie Red Swirl Birdbath with KD Stake Review

Echo Valley 5135 Illuminarie Red Swirl Birdbath with KD Stake
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
This was a very pretty piece of glasswork. I loved it, but unfortunately after about a week or so it broke into two pieces. It wasn't smashed by anything other than some wind and hard rain. I was very disappointed that it didn't last very long. Maybe the glass is in a weakened state since it is swirled w other colors and with something that glows in the dark...(I never did see mine glow at all). Oh well, it was kind of expensive and now all I have are 2 pieces of pretty red glass. Maybe someday I'll figure out something to do with them.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Echo Valley 5135 Illuminarie Red Swirl Birdbath with KD Stake



Buy NowGet 18% OFF

Click here for more information about Echo Valley 5135 Illuminarie Red Swirl Birdbath with KD Stake

0 comments:

Post a Comment