SEI Bird and Branch Blanket Rack Review

SEI Bird and Branch Blanket Rack
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
So when Mom said she wanted a quilt rack for christmas, I really had no idea what to expect as far as variety & options... Most of them are quite frankly......boring... & the higher-priced quilt racks look the same as the not-so-much-ones... So I was excited to find this one...
It's adorable in person! It's a textured iron & has a weathered effect... Very unique & will look great with shabby chic decor... I was a little concerned that it wouldn't be protected well enough & the little sparrows or twigs might be broken... But was packaged extremely well... Lots of bubble wrap & styrofoam protection...
It was very easy to put together... Save for the bottom, center piece... There are two holes in it that line up on the bottom & allen wrench (of course) screws... I had to get a mallet to install the center piece only then to realize I hadn't aligned the screw holes... However, by having to use a mallet on it, I don't think it's going anywhere! Am very glad I went ahead & put it together... There's no way Nana could have done it without help...
All in all, it's a really great quilt rack... You won't find one that's cuter!

Click Here to see more reviews about: SEI Bird and Branch Blanket Rack



Buy NowGet 38% OFF

Click here for more information about SEI Bird and Branch Blanket Rack

0 comments:

Post a Comment