Amber Turtle Solar Light Bird Bath Birdbath Statue Review

Amber Turtle Solar Light Bird Bath Birdbath Statue
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
Well I have to say that I was very excited when I made this purchase. The picture is very accurate as to what it actually looks like, however it never mentioned how small it was going to be. When I opened the box took out the packing and discovered it wasn't any bigger than a small cereal bowl, I was dissappointed. Yes it is very "cute" but not a functional "bird bath". I set it in the yard on a small rock and am using it as a decoration...one that is very difficult to see. Oh well, such is life!

Click Here to see more reviews about: Amber Turtle Solar Light Bird Bath Birdbath Statue



Buy Now

Click here for more information about Amber Turtle Solar Light Bird Bath Birdbath Statue

0 comments:

Post a Comment