Deluxe Birdbath Review

Deluxe Birdbath
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
On June 27 I purchased an "Allied Precision Deluxe Birdbath" (sounds pretty fancy huh?) from "Picnic World Plus" through the Amazon website. I paid $22.59 for the birdbath and $31.48 for S&H, a total of $54.07.I searched for the weight of the birdbath to no avail, however I thought at that price it must be heavy - maybe made out of resin. Much to my surprise when it arrived it was plastic and weighed less than five pounds. I sent "Picnic World Plus" an e-mail expressing my disappointment. They sent me a formal e-mail telling me to return it. If I return it I have to pay more S&H. I can't win. So for what it's worth I'm putting this review out there so others won't make the same mistake I did. Oh, further, when the birdbath arrived I did some research online and found out Allied Precision Deluxe Birdbath states the birdbath weighs 55 pounds. I wonder if "Picnic World Plus" knows that. Apparently not!

Click Here to see more reviews about: Deluxe Birdbath



Buy NowGet 20% OFF

Click here for more information about Deluxe Birdbath

0 comments:

Post a Comment