Black Granite Finish Birdbath Review

Black Granite Finish Birdbath
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I bought two birdbaths. One is for feeding the birds that come to my backyard and the other one I fill with water for drinking and bathing. I have them next to each other and the birds love them. The birdbath is lightweight, made of textured plastic. From a distance, it looks like concrete. It is hollow and it needs to be filled with rocks or gravel to add weight and to keep them from tipping. The top slips into the base. One of the two I purchased came with an opening too narrow for the top. I had to cut the inside of the opening radially so I could slip the top into the opening. It worked very well because it secured the top even better that the other one. The birds love them and I enjoy watching them.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Black Granite Finish Birdbath



Buy NowGet 55% OFF

Click here for more information about Black Granite Finish Birdbath

0 comments:

Post a Comment