BIRD NUGGETS PEANUT FLAV Review

BIRD NUGGETS PEANUT FLAV
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I've been mixing these in with other bird treats for our tray feeder in the backyard. This large feeder is a popular spot for birds, and there's almost always comings and goings during the day. The nuggets disappear rather quickly so one doesn't have to worry about waste or spoilage.
I can't be sure which birds eat the nuggets, but woodpeckers, jays, finches, cardinals and assorted small birds are regular visitors. Occasionally blackbirds, bluebirds, and chubby doves also find their way to this covered tray feeder.
The peanut nuggets are an ideal wild bird supplement for wintering birds who use the energy produced by the rendered suet to keep warm. The peanut and raisin content of the nuggests also is an attraction for a variety of birds. I like handling these nonsticky nuggets better than the greasy blocks of suet that we also put out for the birds.
For the money and multiple benefits for the birds, I consider the C and S Peanut Nuggets a good value.

Click Here to see more reviews about: BIRD NUGGETS PEANUT FLAV



Buy NowGet 93% OFF

Click here for more information about BIRD NUGGETS PEANUT FLAV

0 comments:

Post a Comment